Friday, October 3, 2008

Frankly my dear... (Hollyweird)

Does anyone in the world think Frank TV is funny?

I see his ads on tv, and they're supposed to be funny... I guess. But I just sit there, plain faced while he cavorts around, trying (badly) to impersonate GW, Gore, Clinton, some stereo-type hispanic, etc. and there's nothing funny about it whatsoever. I don't even smirk at his ridiculousness.

What Politically Correct jackass allows him to be on the air? Is it simply because he has a spanish last name? Must be. So I guess I'm a 'horrible, evil racist' for pointing out that he's not even the slightest bit funny.

If he was a politician in real life, or a dramatic actor, then that would be fine, but he's billed as a comedian, so why isn't he funny?

They take things off the air when they don't live up to their hype and I've never even heard anyone hype this guy, so why is he still there, annoying us with his idiotic ads?

No comments: